CHILDREN UNDER THE AGE OF 18
All users must be at least 18 years of age. If we learn we have received information from a child under 18 we will delete the information. If you have reason to believe that a child under the age of 18 has provided Personal Data to us through the Services, please contact us and we will endeavor to delete the information from our database. If we learn a user is under 16 years of age, we will not disclose any personal information to any third parties unless the user has given opt-in consent. If you have reason to believe that a user is under 16 years of age, notify the Company in order to prevent disclosure of any personal data without opt-in consent.
WHEN WE COLLECT INFORMATION FROM YOU
We collect and process data when you access our Services, including filling out forms, sending information, completing applications or questionnaires, register, make a purchase, sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey, surf the website, or use or view our Services via your browser’s cookies.
WHAT TYPES OF INFORMATION WE COLLECT FROM YOU
- Voluntary Information – When you use our Services we may collect certain types of information from you. This includes personal information such as your name, email address, and phone number, and also include information on your business, and other information you provide to us.
- Automatic Data Collection – We also may collect information automatically through cookies and other tracking technologies such as information about your internet connection, your IP address, traffic and location data, logs and other information. The information we automatically collect helps us to improve and deliver better Services.
HOW WE COLLECT INFORMATION FROM YOU
The technologies we may use for automatic data collection include “cookies.” Cookies are small files placed on the hard drive of your computer that enables the website or service provider’s systems to recognize your browser and remember certain information. We use functionality cookies to recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. We use advertising cookies to collect information about your visit to our website. The Company sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising and other purposes. You may refuse to accept browser cookies by activating the appropriate setting in your browser but if you do you may not be able to utilize certain of our Services. We also use flash cookies or web beacons for automatic data collection. You may also provide information that is public or displayed on public areas of the Services, or transmitted to other users.
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
Processing of your information is necessary for the purpose of legitimate interests and does not infringe on any fundamental rights and freedoms. We use your information to understand and store information about preferences, to compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interactions, to provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us or that we think you may like, to provide you with notices about your business or account, to carry out billing and collection, underwriting, for customer support, for marketing purposes, and in any other way we may describe when you provide information to us. We may use automated decision-making in processing your personal and commercial information for some services and products. You can request a manual review of the accuracy of an automatic if you are unhappy with it. We do not sell personal information or consumer data for direct monetary gain.
INFORMATION SHARING FOR INSURANCE
Company is in the insurance business. As part of Services, we may collect and you may provide us with information, and we will share this information with third parties, for the purpose of obtaining information on and proposals for insurance coverage and services for you and an organization. This information will include both personal information and information on your business, or another business. The third parties this information may be disclosed to includes but is not limited to affiliates, insurance companies, insurance agents and brokers (including managing general agencies), service providers, claims administrators, attorneys, courts of law, and insurance support organizations.
HOW WE DISCLOSE YOUR INFORMATION
- We may disclose aggregated information about our users and information that does not identify any individual without restriction.
- We may transfer information about you or an organization to a third party via a variety of means, or we may link to third party sites where you may provide and obtain information.
- When we process your order we may utilize third party payment processors, and may send your data to these third party payment processors. They may use the resulting information and other information to collect payment and prevent fraudulent purchases.
- We may release information when it’s appropriate to comply with the law or enforce our site policies.
- Our Services are designed for and targeted to United States audiences and are governed by and operated in accordance with the laws of the United States We may transfer data collected from you to third parties located internationally. Please be aware that such countries may not have the same level of data protection.
THIRD PARTY DISCLOSURES
Services may be provided by third parties, such as advertisements and insurance underwriting or quote portals. We do not control third parties’ tracking technologies or use of information. You should consult the privacy policies of any such third party for more detailed information on their practices.
HOW WE STORE AND PROTECT USER INFORMATION
- Company securely stores your data. We have implemented security measures designed to protect your visit to the Website. These include:
- All payment information is encrypted.
- We use regular Malware Scanning.
- No transmission over the internet or email is completely secure or error free. Please keep this in mind when disclosing personal and confidential information over the internet. We have alternative means of obtaining personal and confidential information from you and sharing this information as noted in INFORMATION SHARING FOR INSURANCE.
- We will retain your for information and related data in accordance with our data retention policy, if any, after which it will be deleted.
YOUR CALIFORNIA PRIVACY RIGHTS
- If you are a California resident, California law may provide you with additional rights regarding our use of your personal information. To learn more about your California privacy rights, visit https://oag.ca.gov/privacy/ccpa.
- Under the CCPA, California residents have the right to opt-out of the sale of personal information about them or their household, such as their name, postal or email address, and other personal identifying information. The right is subject to certain exceptions. For example, it does not apply to information that we share with certain third-party service providers so they can perform business functions for us or on our behalf. You may opt out by calling 435-631-9935 or by emailing [email protected]
- In the preceding twelve months, we have not sold personal information. Our policy is that we do not and will not sell your personal information unless you give us your consent or direct us to do so. Providing personal and business information for the purpose of obtaining insurance coverage and services does not constitute the “sale of personal information” for the purpose of the Terms.
RIGHT TO OPT OUT
You have agreed to receive marketing material from the Company and have consented to the Company disclosing your information to third parties for insurance and marketing purposes. You may opt out at any time. If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please email [email protected]